Welcome to the Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District's (District) website! We aim for this platform to mirror the District’s values of friendliness, professionalism, transparency, and accessibility.
As a taxpayer funded public agency, our core mission is to responsibly manage stormwater in service of safe, sustainable, and livable communities. This involves protecting people and property from flooding, capturing stormwater and recharging it into groundwater aquifers, and incorporating other community benefits, such as recreational trails and parks, into our projects where feasible. With a capital improvement budget of $130 million, ensuring excellent service to our communities while maintaining fiscal stewardship is our top priority.
In our pursuit of our mission, the District adheres to a set of guiding principles:
- Strive for excellence with unwavering integrity.
- Earn the respect of the public, fellow engineering organizations, and policymakers.
- Instill accountability at every level of our operations.
- Extend respect, recognition, and trust to all stakeholders.
- Foster open and transparent communication across all levels.
As a District, we are fortunate to have a strong team dedicated to implementing these principles and our mission. I encourage you to browse and learn more about our teams, projects, programs, and services. If you have any suggestions, I want to hear from you!
Again, thank you for visiting. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns at 951-955-1200.